Links to References:
1. CDC website: Tips For Former Smokers Manage Withdrawal
2. Yao L, et al. Inhibition of ALDH-2 Suppresses Cocaine Seeking… Nature Medicine (2010): Vol 16, Number 9, 1024
3. Arolfo MP, et al. Suppression of heavy drinking and alcohol seeking ... Alcohol Clin Exp Res 2009; 33: 1935-44.
4. Overstreet DH, et aI. Selective ALDH-2 inhibitor reduces anxiety in rats. Pharmacol Bioch Behav 2009; 94: 255-61.
5. Bocarsly ME, et al. GS 455534 selectively suppresses binge eating ... Behav Pharmacol 2014; 25: 147-57.
Published Mechanism of Action Read Article
Published Support for Treating Substance Use Disorder & Nocitine Withdrawal
Published Neurobiologic Model of Addiction Read Article
ANS-6637 Prevents dopamine surge which is common to all addiction
ANS-6637 is a selective ALDH2 Inhibitor that prevents pathophysiologic dopamine surge and associated craving without changes to basal dopamine. This profile, which prevents craving and drug seeking behavior, has the potential to be used as pharmacotherapy for any substance and behavior based addiction.